This tutorial is for the younger group who want Tyson's $300 Ice Cream Parlor or for large families on a budget!
- Foam board - cut 23" H x 15" W
- Pink Marble scrapbook paper (or pink paint)
- Marble scrapbook paper (or gray, white paint)
- Mirror scrapbook paper
- Rectangle shaped box 9" H x 15" W (Boot, Photo or Cereal box)
- 2 Paper towel tubes or wooden dowels
- White paper
- Metallic gold paint - for accents
- Glue - I used white craft glue and hot glue
I made a Tyson's sign and a menu that you can print out and add to your project.
Please see the VIDEO for detailed instructions!
I bought a $6 cash register - here is the link.
Run into difficulties? Need help? Just ask in the comment section below.