Wednesday, January 15, 2020

The Look For Less - Tropical Living Space


If you remember those plastic storage units from a previous post, you'll see how I utilized them here in this space. I am working with a 52" wide x 19" tall x 12" deep space inside my secret doll house.


After the flooring is laid, the wall paper details go up. I bought these scrapbook papers from Hobby Lobby during their 4 for $1.00 sale. 


I added large Popsicle sticks to frame the walls then added a chair rail.



This is a DIY loveseat sofa (seats two dolls).  
There are two tutorials on how to make a doll sized sofa.


The completed space sits up to three dolls, while two other dolls can stand in the cooking area.




Let us know what OTHER DOLL ROOMS you would like to see us create.  LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.

7 comments:

  1. I love this! You did a great job!
    Could you make a Star Wars themed room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. We will add Star Wars to our list. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is awesome. I had no idea what you were going to make when you showed the items you got from the Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby. Thanks for sharing your vision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we hope you will enjoy this new DIY series.

      Delete
  3. this looks lovely. I love your secret dollhouse with all the rooms, especially the historical rooms.

    ReplyDelete