Tuesday, November 24, 2015

*REVIEW* OG Retro Floral Invitation



Love the sweet pattern of this cotton dress.


 

The shoes do not fit.


I dislike the gloves. They fit well, but I would have liked them in white. (I have white, but lilac isn't a color I would choose).


 

These are the accessories I'm not particularly fond of. This makes a cuter bowling bag or travel carry-on bag than a purse.


I do love the glittery hair bow barrettes.




 




 The dress is a bit too short. In this photo it looks to be the right length however it really is above the knee. For Maryellen it's not an accurate length for the 1950s.

I like this set very much, but I bought it for Maryellen so my critique is based on how it fits on her and her era. I recommend this for any doll, only disappointing part is the shoes.....too small.

5 comments:

  1. Excuse me, are the shoes too small for AG or OG? Because they were made for OG, NOT AG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit. Madelon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. My daughter and I were just organizing our doll clothing (we have LOTS), but it's mostly current generation outfits. I realized that while we have some OG retro outfits, it's a small collection. So I know for a historical doll collector you have a harder time finding period pieces. And on our OG retro pieces, two have shoes that don't fit AG OR OG either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own this outfit. I think it is a very very pretty! The shoes do fit OG dolls. I love the purse and the hair clips. It is the perfect tea party outfit I do agree that the shoes were made for OG dolls not AG

    ReplyDelete