Wednesday, August 19, 2015

*Review* Disney Animator Collection Cinderella & Royal Horse


Cuteness! I can't believe how affordable these cutie little dolls are! They are 16" of durable vinyl with painted faces and rooted hair so you can take them with you wherever you go! Even the pool.


Her little plastic shoes have pink bows.


Her bangs are factory sprayed. Her hair has memory curl so even if it gets wet, it will curl again if allowed to air dry. Never apply heat to any doll's hair.


 I was surprised this coach horse was light gray. When I ordered him, the photo online showed a white horse. Still he is very cute and I love his royal expression.


Little Cinderella has her friend Jaq as a satin stuffed companion. She wears a satin dress with organza peplum and sleeves. 


Yay! even though the coach horse is plush, it is sturdy enough to hold the weight of the doll.


I wish there was a royal coach t go along with this set. These are FUN to collect and take everywhere! I recommend these animator dolls with their doe like eyes and innocent expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment