Aunt Cora’s cook Mrs. Dove was a bit of a tyrant, but she baked delicious cakes for tea in the parlour every afternoon. One of Amelia’s favourites was her vanilla sponge – made into pretty little iced fancies. - A Girl for All Time
- Foam Curlers
- 3D puff paints
- Acrylic Paints
- Beads, glitter, paper flowers or small faux berries
- Remove the plastic clip from foam rollers.
- Cut the roller into four even pieces.
- Paint your sponge cakes any color you like or leave pink.
- Frost with 3D paint.
- Top with paper flowers or butterflies, faux berries, or glisten with sprinkles of iridescent glitter.