Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Who's Hungry? 18" Doll Food

Let's talk food!
All dolls need food for their kitchen and dining rooms. A lot of people make their own using polymer clay, I have made food out of EVERYTHING (cardboard, packing peanuts, salt dough, etc).
 

The Dollar Tree has packages of fruit. 


If you have a Dollar General near by, look for this shopping basket full of food. Oops I forgot how many pieces are included in the DG shopping basket because I had a few items from a previous set.


I use these for Kit, Molly and Julie.


This set also came with a few fruit and vegetable items.


My friend (MotherDaughterAGFun) gave me some clear "table scatter" to act as ice cubes. You can find these at craft stores.


Great for filling up glasses or to use in Addy's Ice Cream machine, which is what she used them for.


The shopping basket is a bit large in scale.


Here you can see the food is great size!

No comments:

Post a Comment