Thursday, June 12, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Dogs

I don't own any AG pets. These are two of the dogs I do have, Sam's bulldog and a smaller mutt.





Simple Dog House


I don't expect to be getting any AG pets. If I find a dog or cat while I'm out at Target or Wal-Mart I may pick one up from time to time.


Most of you are acquainted with my Maltese, Bosley!




He is 4 1/2 years old and loves dolls!!



Here is my first Maltese Jingles. I got him for Christmas 1978. And look I'm wearing a terry romper just like Ivy's!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, how cute! I have Meatlloaf,Bennet and Yank. Now that Argos is on sale as well as pepper, I want them and Tatlo, Kaya's dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bosley is adorable. Jingles too.

    Of the AG dogs we have Coconut, Tatlo, Meatloaf. Our other dogs come from McD's Happy Meals and similar places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Bosley!Hi,Jingles!
    Norah

    ReplyDelete