Thursday, January 9, 2020

Theme Park Thursday - Knott's Berry Farm 100 Year Anniversary Celebration


KBF is celebrating their 100th Anniversary! We will have coverage of the Boysenberry festival and MORE from Knott's 100th anniversary celebration!


I dug out some of my old KBF memorabilia from 1975 and beyond. My dad saved an original ticket book. Also photographed here are KBF Hotel notepads and pens, KBF map and show time insert and my Knott's Bear-y Tales book from 1975.



There's a story behind this pie tin. To see more about KBF 100th coverage and CONTINUE READING about this pie tin story.....
 


Don't forget SIGN UP to our newsletter on the bottom of the Home page or on the right side bar for reviews, NEWS and MORE.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I remember going there when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's among some of my fondest memories growing up!

      Delete