Thursday, January 2, 2020

Closer LOOK at Joss Kendrick's VW Surf Bus




Let's see what these images from GMA reveal about Joss' VW Surf Bus.

First of all, her older brother Liam drives it.

There are two under seat drawers for storage, head lights, windshield wipers, honking horn, radio, idling engine (like Julie's VW Bug,) sliding door, hatchback, collapsible folding table for meals, and a rear tail gate pull out! Wow plus more than 60 play pieces like food, cooler and utensils. 



Passenger seat swivels and back seat folds down.



There's a roof rack for transporting beach chairs, surf boards or bikes. It's large enough to fit on top of a dining room kitchen table.


You can also hear Joss talk about surfing.






WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE $650 PRICE??
WILL YOU BE ADDING THE VW BUS TO YOUR COLLECTION?

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a fun accessory for the AG doll. The price would prevent me from purchasing it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur 100% Dorothy. I really would love to covet this pricy item but it is too much for my budget and I would not use it for my type of collection. Even my family has expressed interest in more inexpensive items from Our Generation which suits me and my budget just fine. But it would be a great addition to a Joss doll collector or Our Generation beach dolls.

    ReplyDelete