Monday, January 13, 2020

AG Look for Less - Where to Buy


Creating doll spaces is fun. Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby are my go to places. Let's face it, not everyone can buy every single item from every doll's collection. Both Our Generation and My Life As... have great alternatives, but when you can't find what you're looking for, sometimes it's fun to create your own. Here is where it can get real personal.


Don't forget to use your 40% coupon at Hobby Lobby for added discount on non sale items. Take advantage of Hobby Lobby weekly sales - 40% - 50% off.


Check your local thrift stores for more doll sized items!



2 comments:

  1. I got a cute pair of blue toms type shoes from the same Hobby Lobby brand and I am happy to report that they fit AG dolls perfectly! I would be careful of black or dark colored shoes/clothes from off-brand stuff because of dye transfer but the light colored stuff is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great finds! I love the flooring. I have never seen that. I will definitely be making a trip to the local Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete