Monday, April 1, 2019

*REVIEW* 14" Style Dreamer Dolls Melanie and Charlie


Melanie is 14" with rooted auburn hair and brown  acrylic eyes that do not close.



She is solid vinyl.


I don't like that the shoes are plastic, but that's what came on the doll.



These are the clothes that came with the doll. She can wear Wellie Wisher and Glitter Girl clothing.


This is her brother John, (originally the Charlie doll) that I made into a boy doll.


The Charlie doll (John) has darker skin and sparkly eyes whereas Melanie (Kim) is paler with pinker lips and cheeks and deep brown eyes.




Buddy the dog.


There are four dolls in the set. Melanie (Kimberely) and Charlie (John), Maisie and Armelle.

VIDEO REVIEW

7 comments:

  1. She's adorable!! I have her, too! And Armelle who you reviewed in 2017! These are real cuties!! I've been searching for Charlie for two years!! (Unsuccessfully!)

    Please would you tell where you found your Charlie and Melanie, and did all of those outfits come with Melanie in her box? The two I have found in that line of dolls only came with the outfits they were wearing in the box. Just wondering if I'm shopping in the wrong places!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grabbed the last two dolls at Burlington. Check TJMaxx, Ross and the online link provided. The outfits were on the dolls, but the PJs are from Target.

      Delete
  2. I have seen these at Tuesday Morning and at Home Goods too. VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! Thanks for sharing. There have been times when we see a doll that we haven't seen before at Goodwill, so I appreciate learning about other dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very cute! Charlie looks cute with the haircut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my daughter is a hair stylist...she suggested ELMER'S GLUE to spike it. I tried - it worked LOL

      Delete