Friday, December 1, 2017

*REVIEW* Kit Kittredge Book Series



I accidentally ended up receiving a Kit doll early on with original meet outfit and later bought a Beforever Kit. I really love Kit and her story. It is a tale of perseverance and coping with hard times which everyone will experience at points in their life. Very well written these books. I loved all her books so much that I bought the book collection housed in this one book full of her wonderful stories. This is a great book to have if you love the Kit stories or own a Kit doll.


With Beforever Kit this book offers pictures. I know I miss the pictures.






Each section tells the iconic stories that we associate with the original order of AG character books. 









What I love about this book is that it has the illustrations and houses all the looking back sections of each original book of Kit Kittredge. 
-Ticia

7 comments:

  1. This is great Ticia! Years ago,at a garage sale, I found a book housing all of Felicity's stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great. I would love to find one for Addy. Felicity had a great collection so I can imagine it featured in a book.

      Delete
  2. We are so blessed Kit's Story, it help my 7 year old Daughter get through this very tough financial year. It was often Fridsynight Therapy for Me and my Daughter, we loved things worked out with perseverance and Courage . Thanks for sharing. I will look for your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kit is such a good example of what a person experienceshould during times of hardship. The book holds no punches but always has a happy ending for each story. A good example of historical fiction writing.

      Delete
  3. I love seeing these illustrations! Thanks for sharing. Madelon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do too and miss them in Beforever.

      Delete
  4. I loved Kit's series. Great books. The illustrations are great!

    Sadly I've read very few American Gil books since the illustrations were removed.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete