Tuesday, December 5, 2017

*REVIEW* American Girl's Holiday Treasury CD/Book


I love the American Girl's Holiday Treasury with holiday music cd inside.


The compilation was copy written in 2005, but the cd has an earlier date, too. American Girl has picked Christmas music it feels represents each of the six girls.


It suggests in the last sentence that you play the CD as you read to hear the music enjoyed what those girls would have enjoyed.
The Cd is quite lovely; the music is uplifting. I recommend this if you can find it.






Here are some of the illustrations included for Molly.










With a "looking back section" too.
-Madelon

10 comments:

  1. I love this review of the holiday music with Molly pictures! I am thrilled they suggested to play music while reading to enhance the story. I also love how you included the cd music list for those of us who do not have the cd. I will look to possibly create my own music experience using Pandora while rereading these stories. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ticia, thank you so much! American Girl did a really nice job on this product. I love your idea of creating your music experience. It adds a new dimension to doll play. Madelon

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing.

    That looks like a nice book and CD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I really like the older American Girl products. Madelon

      Delete
  3. This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I am glad you like it! Madelon

      Delete
  4. I love book. I was able to grab it for my Daughter. I have got to find the CD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxine, it is a really nice cd. I hope you find it. Madelon

      Delete
  5. This would be the best compilation book ever if Felicity was included :(

    ReplyDelete