Monday, September 11, 2017

*REVIEW* Josefina Doll Size Items


 Josefina is one of my favorite and I bought her later in life first my AG Josefina and then my recent PC gift from my Dad. 


I was disheartened to see that most of her lavish collection was no longer available but then I started looking for tiny doll size items that were similar to New Mexico pottery. 


I found a little pitcher, serving platter, 4 bowls and a mixing bowl for Josefina. I even found a manual spice grinder that suits her. Not a perfect match to her beautiful collection but it'll do for holiday scenes. 


Maybe this will encourage others who missed out on buying her items. I feel that along with her cookbooks this makes me feel as if she is right at home in my kitchen and her faux one.
-Ticia

8 comments:

  1. The items are lovely! I recently bought some for my Josefina, and I posted on my blog about them on Sept 7th! Your items are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope AG will make more accessories for her between now and by the time they decide to archive her which is hopefully never. I may even check out the new horse stable since Josefina lives on a ranch. May be a nice investment even if it is 99.9% plastic. At this rate I will try anything to make her collection look close to what it should be since I started collecting her and her clothing so late.

      Delete
  3. You found some beauties. Madelon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these beautiful dishes. Stunning. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found beautiful pieces, Ticia! Josefina looks happy in her kitchen area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful acquisitions for your Josefina collection! They might not be a 100% match, but are darling and very close!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete