Friday, August 18, 2017

*REVIEW* AG Doll Hospital - Molly's New Eyes


 
My WBPC Molly came back from A hospital with new eyes. She had silver eye so to prevent my family from fear of how scary she was starting to look to them, I had to get them replaced. 

I did everything I could to request PC eyes with long brown lashes, but they said only stiff black ones would be put on my doll. I also asked that they not redo her hair or cut it. They honored my request and just placed pink ribbons in her hair instead. They did a great job! 


Here are the comparisons between lashes. GT 9 aka Molly look a like doll has short soft brown lashes. 1990 Samantha has long soft brown lashes and now my WBPC Molly has stiff black lashes. 

Original three back together WBPC Molly, Kirsten and Samantha! We are all happy to just have Molly back...stiff black lashes and all, she is beautiful again!

icia

7 comments:

  1. I love the original PC historical dolls and outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Linda that the original PC dolls are my favorite. Their faces are just so uniquely cute in a way that reminds me of the dolls I used to see in my old catalogs. They are just magical to me.

      Delete
  2. Your dolls are lovely. Madelon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madelon. I've come to love displayin my older dolls and making them look new again. It is so nice to hear that they are still valued by others who love collecting too. I hope they bring back Kirsten because she is such a coveted doll and her storyline is my favorite out of the original 3. When I was young Samantha by far was my favorite doll, but Kirsten her stories are so meaningful to me and one I can relate to.

      Delete
  3. You Molly is stunning beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maxine. Molly is like Christmas morning to me. Maybe it's due to how the doll is so identical to the Molly in the story. This doll is so much like the character when I see her. I just can see her waiting for her Dad's Christmas box everytime I display her. She is such a joy that if you can find a PC Molly she is worth every penny even if you replace the older eyes, AG will replace them for free.

      Delete
  4. I had to have my Molly's eyes replaced. She is a wonderful girl that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete