Friday, August 18, 2017

*NEWS* AG Introduces New Doll with Hawaii Storyline



The popular American Girl doll universe will say “aloha” Monday to its newest member: a 9-year-old Hawaiian girl Nanea Mitchell who is growing up on Oahu in 1941.

The 18-inch doll, priced at $115, is part of the Mattel-owned doll company’s BeForever line. It was made from an all-new face mold and has brown skin, hazel eyes and long, dark brown hair. Her wardrobe includes 1940s-era outfits and hula attire. Among the accessories are a wooden family store complete with miniature cans of Spam.

Continue Reading...
Madelon: Link

2 comments:

  1. I am really happy I decided to get the early package that AG offered rewards program members. I love Nanea. Thanks for posting more pictures of her things. I think there will be some more Nanea items in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw her collection today (online) and love quite a few pieces. The purple dress is the best!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete