Friday, October 16, 2015

*REVIEW* Pocahontas - Disney Animator Doll


If you recall, I got Pocahontas in January and am just now featuring her from my collection.


She has lots of hair that can be styled in many ways.



Her pouty expression is adorable and the fact these DAC dolls have pivoting heads makes posing for photos easy!


Of course she is a nature girl, but I have seen collectors dress Pocahontas in modern clothes and she is lovely!


DAC dolls are affordable $25 each and they are durable all vinyl dolls with rooted hair. There's no worry of hurting them in water and they can withstand a lot of play. 

I LOVE these DAC dolls!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda...she's so cute! I think her and Belle are my 2 favorites from this line and I just love Pocahontas in general. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pocahontas is one of my favorite princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too cute I only have one in this collection and that is Rapunzel!

    ReplyDelete