Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Spotted Appaloosa for Saige's Birthday

We celebrate Saige's birthday today. Yesterday I bought her the Paradise Western Spotted Appaloosa because he looks so much like Picasso. It's scheduled to arrive next week, a few days late, but I'm sure Saige will be thrilled.

 

Picasso is now retired, but was $94 (+ shipping for me). I went to Kohl's and ordered the Spotted Appaloosa at their kiosk and got FREE shipping! With tax I paid a total $22.99.

It comes with a tan plastic saddle, but I may spray paint it black.


 Saige's Parade Saddle Set $38




Saige makes sure Picasso looks his best for the "save the arts" parade with this set:
  • A fancy western saddle, decorated with faux silver details to sparkle in the sun
  • A flannel saddle blanket and a pretty printed scarf for Picasso's tail
  • Make-believe horse treats and a clicker that really works—your girl can teach Picasso new tricks!


Yay! I can't wait for her horse to arrive! Stay close for the opening.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, I thought of Picasso too when you posted pics of that spotted horse. I think he'll be perfect for Saige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to get 15% off with code thanks508 and free shipping with code octship, which made it only $18.02. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete