Tuesday, August 26, 2014

*In Store Report* Buying Julie at AGPH

Linda was able to use the $20 off $100 coupon in store at AGP and she got JULIE!



"Loved this dress in the catalog, but was disappointed in it at the store."


 "They still have Ivy!"




 

  "Had to get a picture of your VW Bug."




"My new Julie doll."
"Notice the tag on the shoe. I called about it and they had no reason why American Girl choose to show the tags."
*****
Congratulations Linda! Your new Julie is beautiful! Woo hoo!! Thank you for the cute VW picture too ;-)

11 comments:

  1. Rhonda, have you seen the new BeForever video on AG's YouTube channel? It shows a lot. It's called "Introducing BeForever"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://livingadollslife.blogspot.com/2014/08/news-beforever-video.html

      Delete
    2. Oh! Yep! Sorry, I didn't see that post. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Soooo lame! I was thinking of getting addy... Dang it! How?
      And would you know what I need to do to get meet outfits only? I remember they used to have an master list with all sorts of "codes" but I thought they did away with that... Has something popped up somewhere?

      Delete
    2. Just call AG and ask. I called and asked if I could have a replacement outfit for Julie - $20 no shoes +shipping.

      Delete
    3. That's funny, because I did ask for Caroline's outfit..and she said no. So, I ordered the doll. Now that I've got her ..of course she looks great! I guess one has to get a good CSR

      Delete
  3. Congrats Linda! You'll have to throw another 70s bash in honor of your new Julie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhhhhh, Julie! She's even more beautiful in person than in photos. She might be my favorite historical, after Rebecca. (Of course, Molly will always be the classic #1 … but of the current line-up, I mean).

    ReplyDelete