Thursday, July 10, 2014

TBT - Hobby City Doll & Toy Museum

I was transferring footage from my daughter's videos growing up when I stumbled upon forgotten footage of the Doll & Toy Museum. In 2001 we made a quick stop inside to take the tour located in Hobby City in Anaheim, CA. I was actually going to browse the shops at Knott's Berry Farm when I remembered Hobby City had a doll house miniatures store and train store. I was working on a doll house at the time and wanted to pick up a few items.


The video footage is choppy! It was recorded with a VCR style camcorder. I didn't take photos of the museum because I only brought this large over the shoulder camcorder with the heavy battery pack. I did take a few screen shots.

I filmed 11 minutes, but am only able to upload a little over two minutes of footage.

 
 

Watch the VIDEO

1 comment:

  1. My husband was talking about this place. Is it still there?

    ReplyDelete