On A budget?
Make your own hut for Lea or any other doll to live in!
- Paper towel tubes, cut vertically in half
- bamboo paper
- brown paper sacks or butcher paper, roof
- lots of glue
You can start by making a portable house using cardboard or decorate just a plain box.
- Glue bamboo paper (or the paper towel tubes vertically) glue onto the exterior.
- Cut butcher paper or paper sacks in thin strips leaving a 2" solid uncut edge. Glue the solid strip to the roof.
- Add butterfly stickers
- Add ferns, greenery, butterflies and plants from the dollar store