In Mrs Ford's Dress there is a Pot Belly stove very similar to the one we are making today.
- Round paper mache box 4" x 4"
- Foil roll tube
- Flat black paint
- Bottle caps or wood feet
- Drill - adult supervision
- Battery tea light
- Mark 6 - 9 spots where you want holes in the belly of the stove.
- Have an adult drill the markings to make small holes in the middle of the base in front.
- Paint the entire box with black paint.
- Cut cardboard tube to size for your doll's space. You can trim a 2" piece off the tube for an elbow if you choose.
- Paint the tube black.
- Hot glue the feet on the bottom of the base; paint black.
- Hot glue the tube to the top of the lid, in the middle near the back.
- Set the tea light inside then place your lid on top.
- Cut circles using foam sheet to act as burners.