Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Navigating the LADL Blog

LADL will continue to remain online, even though new posts will cease. The following tips will help you to find your way around LADL for future reference. The menu tab above will help you navigate; simply select the page you wish to open.



The drop down menu is for mobile devices.

On the CATEGORIES page, you will be able to find specific topics to reference.
Desktop users can access the SEARCH box (right side bar or below) from the HOME page, to speed up searches using keywords. 

To navigate previous posts - click on OLDER POSTS at the bottom of the HOME page.




Thank you to readers everywhere! 
We love and appreciate you.
God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the wonderful posts, and inspiring me to start my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Abbie, thank you very much and best of luck to you and your blog!!
      Leave a link in the comments

      Delete
    2. My American Girl Doll Universe
      I hope you like it, and thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Wow this came fast!!! I wanted to thank Rhonda for having me be a part of this wonderful blog and to thank all of you readers who left so many sweet comments on my doll scenes!!! God bless you!��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda for always coming through and contributing AMAZING content!!

      Delete