Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Our Generation Nahla the Gardener Doll Review



Target sold Nahla which is a deluxe set doll. She was sold in place of the twins Dedra and Denelle. 


Once Target began selling Nahla Denelle was phased out. I contacted Target and they told me that she was to replace Denelle. I was disappointed that I did not have a chance to buy Dedra's twin, so I bought two Nahla dolls. One on sale and one with a gift card. I wanted twin dolls...so Dedra is apart of a trio now.

Nahla is a beautiful doll and her set is so much fun!
Her hair clip is nice, but I prefer ribbon to show off her pretty, soft curls.




It has vegetables and a working pail to carry all her produce in. Some of the veggies paint rubs off onto other veggies, but still a great play set for the price...under $30.

She has a cute romper and pads to protect her knees as she gardens. 


The clogs are very cute and she also comes with a pair of flats. 



Her book offers beautiful illustrations. This one is my favorite. 


Purchased an additional Our Generation outfit for her which came with a gardening hat and overalls. The shirt has all kinds of fruits on it which makes it perfect for Nahla the gardener.






I also bought a garden journal for $5. Contains helpful garden advise and activities. I selected wooden garden tools and seeds too, which were in dollar bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment