Wednesday, May 20, 2020

*NEWS* Pre-Orders for Lydia, Your Georgian Girl ™ + EXCLUSIVE Discount for LADL Readers

 
Lydia, Your Georgian Girl ™ 
  • Lydia’s dress is now one piece with very high quality velcro closure at the back. This is very good velcro and keeps the integrity of the back of the dress.  
  • You will see that Lydia’s skirt has a lovely chinoiserie panel, a very popular theme in the 1780s and was often worn in ladies’ fashion or was part of decorations in the home. We thought it would be fun to incorporate it into Lydia’s dress design, too.  
  • Shoes - her shoes are now a lovely gold vinyl with AGAT stamp on the bottom.  
  • Hat - Lydia’s hat is slightly bigger than before, in yellow cotton, the design is a little more sturdy - you can flip up the back to form a lovely shape.

LADL readers who purchase using LADL10 at check out, will get 10% off.
A Girl for All Time

3 comments:

  1. Rhonda, I already made a pre-order but I wish that I had seen your discount 1st! This is the second pre-order of Lydia I have made, the last time they did not reach the goal and sent our money back. I really hope they make it this time!! In your post I like that you are telling the differences in the earlier dolls. I can not tell if you like this Lydia as much, would you please tell us. Thank you Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon! I definitely recommend Lydia! You will find the clothing is historically accurate and beautiful. I've often had readers ask if these costumes will fit AG dolls. They will not, a Girl for All Time dolls are 14". The attention to detail is what I particularly love about what Frances does. The dolls are delicate looking, but they are just as durable as an American Girl doll. You will not be disappointed.

      Delete