Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Our Generation Franco Boy Doll Review


This is Franco, an Our Generation doll.  He is very cute and was on sale for $12.99 at Target. 

His shirt buttons are on the side as a girl's shirt would be, not a boy's shirt.




 His head is very wobbly.  He had a tremendous amount of plastic ties holding his hat and clothes on.  I almost couldn't get his hat off because the ties were so close to his scalp and I had to be very careful not to cut his hair.  





His hair is very stiff in the front, but can be combed out with water.  Then it is very soft.

The underwear is more like a girl's.




Here is a comparison of one of the American Girl dolls,  Franco and a My Life As boy doll. 



 I'm thrilled to have Franco, especially at the price I paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment