Sunday, January 5, 2020

Let Me Introduce Myself

 Happy 2020!
I'm Rhonda, I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself to all of the new readers. LADL has a readership in 47 countries so first, let me say Hello to Malaysia, Namibia, Malta and Denmark. Since relaunching LADL, readership in these countries have popped up on the radar. Welcome!
Maybe I should properly introduce myself.....
My name is Rhonda... I started this blog in the fall 2012. After a one year hiatus and many requests, I relaunched LADL last spring. It's hard to believe we will be coming up on our 7th anniversary soon.
I'll confess, right now, blogging can be challenging. I blog at odd ball hours, I'm constantly researching and crafting, not to mention making videos and posting on instagram. (I also have a theme park blog). In fact, here's a look at  "It's a Small World Blog" The perfect spot for you or for any Disney fan that you may know.
Stay tuned... we have a lot planned for 2020, if dolls and creative doll projects are your style, you'll want to subscribe to this blog. You can do that by signing up at the bottom of the HOME page or on the right side bar.


I also want to give a shout out to my team! These creative ladies of LADL really work hard at bringing readers great content.
I'm always so happy to make a new friend! I hope we'll see more of you soon.
PS: LADL has a great collection of 16" + 18" doll craft tutorials and "How To Make" videos on LADL YouTube. You've got plenty of time to binge watch then join LADL for MORE in 2020.
Feel free to leave a comment and let's get to know each other!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your love of dolls and your updates on what is happening in the doll world. I look forward to reading about your adventures this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dorothy. We will have fun, that's for sure!!

      Delete