Monday, December 16, 2019

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Disneyland Resort, CA

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker hits movie theaters Dec. 20. Here's a look at my visit to Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland, Ca.




Ancient ruins across from the Resistance Supply post


  
Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – Launches January 17, 2020



It's like being transported onto a movie set. Then you realize there are no actors and hearing the sounds, you begin to believe you're in a galaxy far, far away.



Chewbaca was out greeting citizens.



There's lots to see and do. You can build your own light saber at Savi's Workshop, dine at Oga's Cantina, build your own droid at the Droid Depot.

Shop for Star Wars plush merch at Toydarian Toymaker and at
  Creature Stall and acquire exclusive parks only merch at the Black Spire Outfitters in the village marketplace.


Pick up something unique at Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities.



Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run





Watch as Stormtroopers were out surveying the mob. SOUND ON


 First Order supplies available at Docking Bay 9


Meeting Darth Vader was the SCARIEST! He was tall, dark and EVIL! He yelled at me to "STEP ASIDE!" as he entered the room. He interrogated me for what felt like an hour about rebel spies, but I kept quiet until I burst out laughing from fear. That only made him more angry. He chose to let me go, he said I was lying when I told him that I knew nothing. Whew! I thought I was going to get arrested. I will never go to the Dark Side Vader! NEVER!


Chewie greeted us with a big hug and though we couldn't understand him, we knew he was asking us how our day was and thanking us for not going to the Dark Side.

I highly recommend going to Galaxy's Edge! It was thrilling to see the amazing architecture and feel as though you're really transported to a galaxy far, far away. Don't miss it!

HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE OUTER RIM OF BATUU??
LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR VISIT IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

3 comments: