Tuesday, October 8, 2019

*FEATURE* Creating a Family Tree - A Girl for All Time



Do your kids know your family story? Talking to our children about our family's ups and downs over generations helps them learn resilience and self esteem. We spoke to Dr Amanda Gummer, one of the toy industry's premier play psychologists, about her views on children's mental health and family's sharing their stories together.

Why not start creating your own family tree with your family and see what stories you can discover. 

Download our free family tree template and get started on your own family tree! There are lots of tools you can use to research your own stories like ancestry.com and myheritage.com

1 comment:

  1. Neat! I love looking up my family history! I'm glad you added sites to help. I haven't heard of MyHeritage.com so I will have to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete