Monday, September 16, 2019

*NEWS* Sneak Peek Julie's FLIP SIDE Pinball Machine


Julie’s Pinball Machine
Julie’s Pinball Machine by American Girl will take you back to the 1970s, when Pinball arcades were incredibly popular. Julie’s doll-sized version works just like the actual game. The Flip Side pinball machine features flashing lights, a digital scorekeeper, a plunger to launch the metal ball, buttons to control the flipper arms on either side, bumpers, and realistic machine sounds. It’s made of real metal and wood. $150



Evaluation comments:
“The whole family was excited about this.”
“As a parent, my husband LOVED the idea of an old school pinball machine and couldn’t wait to show the girls how to play it. The girls instantly fell in love with the game!! I couldn’t get any of them to stop playing with it and it was a welcomed sight to see no one on an iphone or tablet.”
“The pinball machine is constructed VERY well. But still light enough for a 10-year-old to pick it up and move it from place to place to play with it.”
“Cutest accessory for the Julie Doll. So much fun to play with.”
Source: Nappaawards

2 comments:

  1. The price, $150 seems really high, in comparison the bowling set is $150. It is really cute, but won't be coming to our house. Julie's outfit is also nice, but I know my mother would have let me out of the house without a shirt under the vest. The hat is super cool, love it, although I wish it were a different color. The shoes the put with the outfit look like sandals, plus they look red. The outfit is cute. If they had a cute shirt with the outfit, and a non-denim vest, I think it would be more appealing, but it is cute customers will buy it. It isn't something that I feel we have to have; I'd rather get one of the older outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will get it! AG needs to make more items for historical dolls or else I fear that they will retire. My support is more for Addy Josefina and Rebecca because their stories are so well written. Julie is very popular more so for her time period and the doll itself. I still will support her line due to ther fact that I have a Julie doll and would love to see more believable clothing items in her collection. She does need a shirt under the vest but I have seen this outfit on older pictures of my cousins so I will get both items including hat for sure.

    ReplyDelete