Wednesday, August 21, 2019

*REVIEW* OG Make a Milkshake Set


Set includes:
1 Milkshake machine, milkshake, 2 cups, 1 spoon,  jar of straws and poster.


Machine does look nice, but spins with a turn of my finger. Maybe the one I have.

I purchased a clothing set by OG months ago called Diners Delight. It looks like it would go well with this set and comes with an additional milkshake.


OG seems to be providing a market for doll enthusiasts that fills a void in the doll market these days. 




I do love that this set works of you missed the chance to purchase the AG Ice Cream Parlor for Beforever Samantha, plus AG MaryEllen and OG diner display sets. 

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Hopefully I can find it at my Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this set but OG has a scale problem. I think this is more suited to Barbie than AG maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed the same with the American Girl debut of Mary Ellen's jukebox. I could not believe how small it was and for a high price tag...

      Delete
  3. It looks like yummy fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Between the My Life As and Our Generation accessories there is no reason for me to ever purchase the highly over-priced American Girl items. My granddaughter squeals with delight every times she gets to open a new set. It is my hope that they will re-release the Chit Chat set. I love that aqua phone. Thanks to Rhonda's recent post I was able to run to Target and find the Take A Letter set. That typewriter is the cutest thing!
    Fawn

    ReplyDelete