Thursday, August 8, 2019

*REVIEW* OG Accessory Sets - Math Whiz & Take A Letter





Just purchased these OG " school supplies " at Target. The supplies with the box are called Math Whiz.  It contains 1 tool box, 1 pencil sharpener, 1 eraser, 1 ruler, 1 protractor with pencil, 1 isosceles triangle ruler, 1 rectangular triangle ruler, 1 compass, 1 calculator and one notebook.  I have several of these sets, but couldn't resist getting another one. 




 The other set I bought is called, "Take a Letter".  It contains 1 retro typewriter, 1 pen, 1 notepad and 20 sheets of paper.  

 
This is great for Maryellen. The typewriter does not type, but does have moving parts. The keys move a row at a time, not individually.  The strike piece goes up and down. The carriage moves back and forth and the paper can be inserted an rolled up.  Wish OG made it in black for Kit.
 


Found the OG Dinner at Goodwill for $20.  It has none of the items that come with it,  but I have lots of food to fill it up.  It even lights up and the juke box still plays the music.  I may keep it as is or take it apart to use it differently as I have another one.  I may paint it differently.

3 comments:

  1. Such cute sets! Are they both new sets for OG? I saw an outfit for a math lover but not the set. Good find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe that you found the diner at Goodwill. And for only $20!

    I like the OG kits. I think I am going to be making a trip to Target (laugh).

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Ticia, the OG sets are not new. I've had several of the Math sets for awhile. The typewriter has been out for awhile also, but this is the first time that I have found it in my store and I bought the only one that they had.

    ReplyDelete