Friday, June 14, 2019

*REVIEW* Molly's School Bag (Retired)

 

 Molly's 1986 School Bag and Supplies retired in 2013.

 

 Red canvas school bag. Smaller pocket in front. Black handle, piping, and straps. Paper name plate with "Molly McIntire." Black shoulder strap and handle. Inside:

Black three-ring binder with authentic sheets of paper inside. Blue canvas pencil case, Square pink functional rubber eraser, Two red functional pencils, Pack of multiplication flash cards. Green English book with a blue picture of a child in the upper-left hand corner. Blue text: "Gaining Skill with Words." Thirty-two pages. Authentic pictures and exercises. Molly's report card. Subject listed on the left side. Grades in red print. 
 

1 comment:

  1. It's funny I remember putting this item on my wish list back when it was available. My collection inventory is not so hot because I don't remember if I have it or not. Definitely have her lunch box! Love Molly!

    ReplyDelete