Monday, June 10, 2019

*In Store Report* Glitter Girls - Target

I stopped in a Target for some household basics but I can't resist checking out the dollar and toy sections. Here's what I found this trip including Battat's Glitter Girls (which I had not seen in store here in PA yet and are not on Target's website)!


The dollar Spot section at Target featured four $3 items very well sized for 18 inch dolls. The LED camping style lanterns come in three colors: red, blue and green. They require 3 AAA batteries that are not included. Three colors of ombre colored party hats are now available: pink, blue and black. The white porcelain cupcake stands have been at our Targets for a little while and make excellent cake stands for dollies.


Also $3 are these pop up pet tents in red or blue. They're roughly eight inches high so they will not fill dolls. The openings are too short to feel right for mini dolls either (door to top ratio is off). However, for your doll pets, they're purrfect!


Wide shot of the Glitter Girls! Note that I have 8 Targets within a 40 minute drive of my house and this is the first one in which I have seen the Glitter Girls.


Close up of dolls

Close up of sweets shop. This thing looks amazing! The back is plain.

A scooter

A horse, of course

A flower cart/carriage

My favorite - a photo booth!


Lest anyone be concerned, the full Our Generation isle is still intact!


As is the Lori doll section!

I also grabbed some mini trains for our boy dolls' room.

Doll $19.99
Flower Cart $14.98
Horse $24.99
Photo Both $11.98
Scooter $34.99
Sweet Shop $99.99
Pair of Shoes $3.28/$4.99
Mini Accessory Sets (purses) $5.99
Outfit Set with Shoes $12.99
Shoe and Accessory Set $6.99

3 comments:

  1. The Glitter girls items are lovely- and the sweet shop and other prop items will work well for Fashion Royalty, Poppy Parker and Barbie dolls as well. I have been thinking of purchasing the red haired Poppy doll to custom into a Carrie Ingalls for my American Girl Laura, her eyes are so brillant and Blue. The accessories are really lovely and the dolls are really cute and well made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! I keep looking at that little tent and putting it back; seems my instincts are right there.

    ReplyDelete