Monday, May 13, 2019

*REVIEW* Mystery Bag - My Doll's Life by Sophia's


My Doll's Life by Sophia's sent a MYSTERY BAG for my review!



WOW! 10 - pieces!!

 

Elastic rosebud headband.
The long sleeve cotton t-shirt has printed jewelry on front and velcro back closure.
The camo skirt has a pink satin belt and velcro closure.
(Hobby Lobby shoes)

Corduroy dress has attached long sleeves and flower appliques on the sides. Velcro closure. Matching purse.
Faux suede zip up boots.

 

Cute polka dot sunglasses.
White eyelet lace sundress with velcro closure.
Soft pink cotton shrug.
Silver heeled sandals.


The clothing is well made and is sized to fit 18" dolls. Easy to dress the models AG Julie and Madame Alexander Favorite Friends.
 

Also included in the Mystery Bag were two pair of tights and pink leggings, not picture on the models.



I recommend the Mystery Bag! There are mix and match pieces that fit most 18" dolls and is not limited to garments, but shoes and accessories are included. This would make a great gift for a doll lover. What fun to open a mystery bag and find GREAT pieces you can incorporate into your existing doll wardrobe.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, how pretty! Thank you so much for posting the link. I love Sophia's. Several of my doll outfits come from there (through amazon), plus a few accessories I purchased otherwise. They have some really cute things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is neat! A great idea for a gift exchange!

    ReplyDelete