Monday, April 15, 2019

*REVIEW* 18" Gotz Doll Zoey


This doll is offered at Pottery Barn Kids.
Cannot find another AA doll on Gotz website for USA.

Hair comes in a side ponytail, but can be easily undone. Hair is black and rooted, but very full, long and layered.

Outfit includes:
Gray shirt
Tutu skirt 
Sneakers
Puffy Hot Pink Vest
White underwear


I gave her pink socks; neither socks nor tights come with doll.

Lots of play value with hair and additional outfits are affordable ranging from $20 - $40 offered on Amazon, free shipping with Prime.

2 comments:

  1. OH! I have the earlier version of this doll, Maya (https://dollation.com/dollipedia/product/489696). I think they have the same sneakers. Maya has a bubble bum though lol. She is plumper than most AG. Zoey looks thinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's very pretty. Her high forehead reminds me of my Haley (a MA).

    ReplyDelete