Wednesday, November 29, 2017

*REVIEW* AG Berry Outfits

I have two daughters and I didn’t know how I was going to choose which one would get which outfit. I would take the chance that one would get an outfit this time, and there isn’t a guarantee that there would be an outfit in the future. I thought I’d try ordering more than one outfit, the e-mails said one free outfit, didn’t say that I couldn’t order more than one.  So I ordered three, one for each and got one free and paid the regular price for the others. The girls are thrilled they got a special outfit, so it was worth spending the money. 

Here are the outfits we chose:

The outfit is really cute. The shorts have velvet trim around the waist and satin print fabric. The print fabric is gorgeous.The only problem is that the shorts and t-shirt were  tight on Marie Grace. She was stuffed into them; I really had to tuck and pull to get attach the velcro.  I think the shoes in this outfit were on a recent sale, maybe the Cyber Monday sale. 


The newest doll I have is Melody, so I tried the outfit on her. The pants and t-shirt weren’t as tight. I thought I remembered someone saying that the doll bodies got slimmer Notice how the t-shirt doesn’t pucker, like it does on Marie Grace. 

I didn’t think I was going to like the top with this skirt, It looks better in person. I bought it mainly for the skirt and the yellow shoes. I don’t have a lot of yellow shoes this may be my first pair. :)  The headband doesn’t come with this outfit, but I thought it looked cute.


This is also very nice. The pink sequin top reminds me of Isabelle’s special dance outfit.
-Renee

3 comments:

  1. Renee that was good, savvy thinking to order three and get just one free. I am sure a lot of parents wrestled with that thought of one free gift when you have multiple kids to shop for. Since we had the baby I did not want my 2nd youngest to feel overlooked this year since a lot of the attention is going to his 1st Christmas to the point where Grandma is coming up this year just in time for his Christening. But I am keeping my eye on all the sales and everyone seems to have their own AG item from books to doll beds. Clothes seem to be last on their minds from AG which I think is a sign that they prefer online doll clothing alternatives now to AG. That says alot. I am hoping with the emergence of boy dolls they will find a way to keep girls interested with better quality clothing for modern and Beforever dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all three outfits. Thanks for sharing them. Madelon

    ReplyDelete