Friday, October 13, 2017

*In Store Report* BF Kit Kittredge 16 Piece Set - Costco


This is the doll in Costco this year. Take not that the sale sign says ‘may also be on costco.com’  That is not on any other AG Costco item, and I don’t recall seeing it on any other sign for AG doll at Costco. I have already checked and do not see any AG items on their website, as of 10/13. Does this mean that Kit will be cubed next? So sad if she is. When we were there, so many people were eyeing up Kit. 





We have been wanting the school desk for a long time. We have resisted all the other AG items at Costco, but not this one.  





The backpack fabric is a knit.



 They also have the Beforever mini doll and book sets for $29.99. The set has the three books, mini doll, stand, and fabric bookmark.  Nanae is available. Beside Nanae, I was wanting Gabriella, but I didn’t see her, just Beforever dolls.  
-Renee

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is the mini doll, Nanea, that is in the book set for $29.99. Sorry if I gave the impression it was the 18" doll.

      Delete
  2. We also grabbed the Desk & School set for our daughter, who loves it! But, despite gentle play, 2 of the screws on the bottom have fallen off. Costco no longer carries it and the AG site carries a different color desk. Heard anyone else mention the screws breaking off? I could glue the 2nd one like I did the first, but it didn't provide a very solid restoration, and I'm worried if others continue to break.

    ReplyDelete