Friday, September 15, 2017

*REVIEW* Truly Me Mixed Knit Sweater & Mesh Flower Skirt


These are the two Truly Me pieces I bought most recently.


Mesh Flower Skirt for 18-inch Dolls

 Dolls can twirl and whirl in this darling, dance-worthy skirt! It has two layers of floaty mesh with floral appliques over a knit skirt. The elastic waistband has a hint of sparkle.




Mixed-Knit Sweater—this scoop-neck sweater is knit with multicolored yarn and has a high-low hem.



The embellishments remind me of Fall leaves.




-Madelon

4 comments:

  1. Those are really cute. I like the skirt. It is also nice that they came with a hangar. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate that. Madelon

      Delete
  2. I think the sweater is really beautiful. It looks like a comfy fall sweater. And it appears longer on the dolls, more hip length than waist, which I like as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read fashion articles that warn against pairing a fall/winter knit with a spring/summer fabric. However, in this case it seems to work.

    Thank you for showing how the hanger works with the skirt.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete