Friday, March 3, 2017

*REVIEW* Tenney Grant's Guitar

 


TENNY Guitar is incredible, my Daughter can put it down. From the Box to the Guitar American Girl did a awesome job!!




I rate Tenney Grant's Doll Guitar 100% perfect. It plays three songs, has great sound and the quality is super. The box is Stunningly Beautiful. You can store the Guitar on there when not in use. So thanks American Girl for making this a great product in every way. 

The only negative is that it requires three triple a batteries and additional cost. 

( TARGET OUR GENERATION BRAND STUFF, ALWAYS HAS A BATTERY, AND IS READY TO USE IN THE CAR. MY DAUGHTER OPENED RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL AND WAS SAD TO HAVE WAIT FOR US TO GO TO YET ANOTHER STORE TO BUY BATTERIES.) 


My Daughter also loves that is came with a pretty book to write songs in. She wrote three songs as soon as she got home. I was not disappointed ($34.00 per guitar), when I saw my daughter engaged like this. Now my daughter wants a Taylor Guitar as soon as possible to match Tenny's. 
-Maxine

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. My daughter also likes the guitar. Both of my daughters also like Melody's keyboard and microphone. They have played with Melody's microphone so much , that I have thought about buying a second microphone. Does Gabriela's drum make sounds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute both Gabriela and her friend look with these guitars in Tenney's outfits! I love them - like twin musicians ^_^ But I really an intrigued by the banjo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad Hope Faith is enjoying the music. Madelon

    ReplyDelete