Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Wood round craft stick (or chopstick)
- Ribbons, glitter, gems (optional)
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make sure you also cut out the eye holes.
- Glue or tape a stick to the inside of the mask on one side (a chopstick also works well). If you decide to paint the stick first, make sure you give it enough time to dry before securing it to the mask.
- Use ribbons, glitter, gems, and more fun accessories to decorate your mask.