Sunday, May 1, 2016

*Reader Photos* DIY Addy's School Supplies Set



Just finished making my own Addy's School Supplies set! The satchel is made of leftover fabric from my Kirsten's Summer Dress project, the slate and reader are made from paper and cardboard scraps, and the slate pencil is made of duct tape. The abacus I made out of Popsicle sticks, bamboo skewers, and pony beads. I copied the reader cover design as best I could from the AG Wiki page. I will try to do Samantha's set next. 
 


This picture shows how it all fits in the satchel.
-Rosie

3 comments:

  1. Very good Rosie! I just got Addy, so I will have to make this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the abacus and slate! The red threading is such a nice touch. I really wish I'd gotten more things from Kirsten's collection, so this would be a good craft to make.

    Ellie | The Dolls of 221B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is for Addy, not Kirsten. But I think I can make Kirsten's school supplies next. What's ironic is that right now, Addy is the only PC AG I don't have.
      Rosie

      Delete