Friday, February 19, 2016

*In Store Report* My Life As....Canada



I've been back to my local Walmart several times and no new outfits or accessory packs have need added to the shelves.


However, the new Gardener doll did make an appearance (and she is just as cute in person as I expected her to be), as well as a box of summer hats.



There were four hats--a denim bucket, 



a straw sun hat, 


a shiny pink ball cap with cat ears 



and a purple visor. That's it, so far, but I am determined to dig more spring things! ;)

 


I did find a mini Lea Clark doll at my store, as well. 


Check out the price! Yikes, she's actually more expensive than a full-sized MLA doll!

Bye for now!
Robin

1 comment:

  1. I love the gardener doll. I bought a couple new outfits. The bunny gown & the spa set. I will need to share my thoughts later.

    ReplyDelete