Friday, December 18, 2015

*In Store Report* Creatology Dolls - Michael's (Ottawa, Canada)

 

Here is an in-store report on the Creatology dolls found at Michael's Canada (Ottawa).

I was in last week and decided to have a look to see what kinds of doll stuff I could find. Strangely, I could not find any Springfield dolls or accessories, but the Creatology line was front and centre.



They had only two dolls in stock--the blonde and the brunette. Very cute dolls, but priced slightly higher than both the Newberry dolls and the My Life dolls at $36.99. About the same as a Journey Girl or an Our Generation doll, minus the interesting outfit. (Of course, if you have a 40 or 50% off coupon....)




They were also carrying the trunk, several single outfit packages, several types of shoes, hanger sets and a double holiday dress gift pack. 
-Robin

4 comments:

  1. Interesting on the pricing. I just got my first Newberry and I can clearly say, Newberry are better than Modern Girls. The MLA by CitiToy are inbetween the two, in my opinion. The MLA by MA are better than all of them. Springfield is closer to the MLA by CitiToy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dolls are cute but in no way are worth $37! Save your money and get a used Magic Attic doll on ebay instead. The dolls are beautiful and full vinyl. The eyes do not close but are far superior than most of the competing 18 inch doll lines. I gave a quick full review when the Creatology dolls were first mentioned in a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm inclined to agree. I'm a huge Newberry fan--they are gorgeous dolls, with well-made outfits and are much more interesting dolls for a better price. On top of that, I've seen Newberry hit as low as $17.99 this holiday season, which is an absolute steal. Totally worth the purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the information. Looking at the prices on the shelf...I probably won't be getting any of the outfits without a coupon.

    The dolls are pretty.

    ReplyDelete