The Pleasant Company version had a paper sack lunch. Later AG sold a lunch box version. I have a review video.
This post is for a sack lunch.
- 3x3" small butcher paper gift bag, handles removed
- Craft foam sheets - yellow - thin; black and white - thick
- White napkin
- Stiff sponge
- Sculpey clay, polymer clay or salt dough
- Acrylic Paint - green, orange, white, tan
- Faux pear
- Leaf from silk plant
- Cut the napkin to doll size, leave the existing fold.
- Cut a sponge into a doll size sandwich, slice thickness in half.
- Paint the sponge white on both of the flat sides, let dry.
- Paint the four sides tan (crust), let dry.
- Cut a piece of yellow fun foam (cheese) to fit the bread.
- Assemble your sandwich with the yellow cheese slice and lettuce leaf.
- Roll two long snake pieces of clay or salt dough.
- Shape the tip of one snake thin - Carrot.
- Place a pencil on the other snake piece, make a groove - celery.
- Once the vegetables are baked, dry - paint them orange and green.
- See how to make the cookie HERE
- Dollar Stores and Craft stores have faux fruit.