- Thin plastic headband
- Florist tape
- Small silk flowers
- Wire clippers (ADULT SUPERVISION)
- Begin cutting your blossom stems 1" long, set aside.
- Starting at one end begin wrapping the headband with florist tape, adding blossoms as you go, securing them tightly with the florist tape.
- Once the entire headband has been wrapped with flowers, tie a piece of ribbon on each end of the headband, knotting it. You may choose to add a dollop of hot glue to make sure the ribbon doesn't slide.
- Now place the wreath on the crown of your doll's head and tie the ribbons in a bow to tighten the wreath so it fits nicely, lying on your doll's head.