- scrapbook paper
- Popsicle stick, cut in half lengthwise
- craft glue
- Paint the Popsicle stick, let dry.
- Cut 4" piece of scrapbook paper.
- Make accordion folds in the paper.
- Staple the paper at one end.
- Glue on stick to the side of the paper over the staple, let dry. You can set it in between books or use a rubber band or clothes pin to hold in place while it dries.
- Glue the other stick onto the other side, allow to dry.
- Once dry, open your fan. Tie a piece of ribbon to hold the sticks together.
Learn the Victorian language of fans.