Sunday, May 31, 2015

*Review* Truly Me Shimmer Doodle Outfit

Georgia has a review for us!


This is the Shimmer Doodle Outfit from the new American Girl Truly Me Collection.  There are three pieces to this outfit, a tee shirt, a skirt, and a pair of boots.  This outfit is adorable.  It fits well and each piece could be mixed and matched with other outfits.  I really love the boots and the best part is they are easy to put on,  I really think that it is a better fall and winter outfit.  It is a little heavy for a summer outfit.  So Maisie thinks that she will put it in her closet and wear it again once the weather is cooler.
-Georgia

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review , I was on the fence about this outfit but it looks so beautiful in your doll and I was thinking it would work for Saige . But since it's better for the colder month it gives me some time to pick it up eay fall instead of now . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Madelon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgia, thank you for the review. Maisie looks great in this outfit and I now see a lot more mix and match potential.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete