Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Molly's Winter Coat and Skating Outfit

 

Molly’s Winter Outfit

Molly can jump puddles all day in her bright yellow slicker and matching hat. Her red vinyl boots attach with Velcro at the side to keep Molly's feet warm and dry.

Molly’s Skating Outfit




Girls in Molly's day loved ice skating as much as they do today! Make sure she stays warm for winter fun in this outfit that features:
  • A hooded skating jacket with intricate snowflake embroidery and working front button closures
  • A red flannel skirt
  • Matching red underwear

3 comments:

  1. I wish I would have bought the skate outfit when it was available. It's darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the skating outfit, and it's my least favorite outfit. I never use it much plus, it has no shirt, just a jacket skirt and underwear. I want Emily's snowsuit SO BADLY as well as the raincoat. I would love to have the route 66 outfit, but it's so hard to find the complete set on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the Route 66 outfit and Dude Ranch outfit are SO rare and SO pricey. I have seen custom versions of the Route 66 and it's amazing.

      Delete