Thursday, October 2, 2014

*REVIEW* 18" Dress for Kirsten - Tree House Studio

I was at Hobby Lobby and saw the new historical clothing line TREE HOUSE STUDIO. They still had the modern Make Me Your Friend clothing hung near by. I bought an outfit for Kirsten, but here's a look at some of the items they had stocked. 









This red "regency" dress comes with gloves sticking through the sleeves, but looks like its is missing a piece...



The shoes are a definite upgrade from the Make Me your Friend line and equal to Springfield.











I saw this dress and bought it for Kirsten. It has a separate navy blue knitted vest.



This outfit has a lot of dress maker details. The vest is removable, and it also has two fabric ribbons. There's embroidery on the Peter Pan collar and skirt, eyelet lace trim, and crocheted trim.



I recommend these outfits. They are good quality and at $7.99 AFFORDABLE - use your 40% coupon!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Annie Dress!!!!!! I got two for My Daughter's up coming Annie Birthday Party Hosted by American Girl Doll Grace the Baker. Most Store only have one. I wish to get 12 more to give away as Gifts for the Guest with Dolls. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be able to order them direct from Hobby Lobby's website.

      Delete